Monday, February 15, 2016

MEET Muggy the Pug


Hi, my name is MUGGY! 


I am a 8-year-old pug and a proud resident of Silly Apartment. I love eating, running, napping, sunbathing, and playing with my favorite ball. My favorite color is BLUE. I don't know why but I go crazy when I see the color blue...






And I have the BEST mommy in the world! She makes me yummy foods everyday. 






Although mommy's not very good at playing, she got me a monkey to play with. My monkey loves to play with balls too but he only likes to throw them. But it's ok... because I like to chase them! 




















And I have a goofball in my life ever since I remember. He does silly things with me all the time and he's holding too many embarrassing photos of me hostage. I need to make a plan to retrieve them!


  

That is all! Mommy has a night snack for me before bed. Gotta run!

Come and visit our Silly Apartment often because it's fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment